Articles on this Page
- 11/15/19--03:00: _How to Style a Blaz...
- 11/20/19--03:00: _What to Wear for Th...
- 11/25/19--03:00: _3 Ways to Style the...
- 11/30/19--03:00: _The Best Winter Basics
- 12/03/19--03:00: _How to Find More Jo...
- 11/15/19--03:00: How to Style a Blazer 4 Ways
- 11/20/19--03:00: What to Wear for Thanksgiving
- 11/25/19--03:00: 3 Ways to Style the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings
- 11/30/19--03:00: The Best Winter Basics
- 12/03/19--03:00: How to Find More Joy This Holiday Season
Earlier this week, I did a little styling session on Insta stories showing you guys several ways to wear this blazer.
Can you guys believe Thanksgiving is so close?! I actually feel like it should be closer—is it later this year or is it just me?
A few weeks ago, I asked if there were any items you guys wanted me to style and leather leggings (and non-workout leggings) were easily the top most requested item!
Thanksgiving is officially over and we're moving into Christmas mode today and tomorrow at our house! We were in Denver last week and got a ton of snow our first day which really put me in the holiday spirit.
December hit and I feel this sense of joy deep in my heart. All the sweet memories of childhood and playing around the Christmas tree with my sisters flood back in and put me in the very best mood.